Good nights sleep...

When I went to bed last night I had the trace of a headache lingering behind my eyes so I took some Nurofen.  Consequently I had a good nights sleep only getting up once to the loo.  When I first woke up at 6am it was for the loo so because I don't start work till 2pm today I put on my eye mask and went back to sleep till 9am....heaven!

My morning juice was watermelon and 3 granny smith apples.

I mentioned the ear thing a couple of blogs ago and can now confirm it is tinnitus.


"It has also been described as a "wooshing" sound, as of wind or waves."


That explains the babies heart beat ultrasound noise I get.  I only have that in the left ear but have the humming and buzzing in both.  I have planned a pampering weekend for myself starting on Friday night with lots of sleep, reading, juices, walks and Mad Men!  

Comments

Sounds like pure indulgence to me.

Popular Posts