Warm and cosy

I am feeling lovely and warm and cosy after the bath I promised myself earlier. Which just reminded me I need to buy some Epsom salts.

 I didn't get home till 7.15 tonight and the house was cold so I put the heating on for 1/2 an hour while I juiced my carrot, cabbage, celery and spinach.  Then I went up and ran a bath and had a soak for 20 mins till I felt I needed some sustenance.  My juice was delicious as always.

I feel and look bloated though so I think I may have to 1/2 the amount of cabbage juice I'm using.  I love cabbage juice as it is so sweet but boy it makes some gas so I think I need to lay off it for 24 hours!

To aid my detox week of juicing I am skin brushing.  I really need to make this a regular thing before my shower each day not just as treat because I feel so good afterwards.

My headache hasn't returned thank goodness and I don't want to sound pessimistic but I fully expect it to.  I know from past juice fasts that I have a headache on and off for 4-5 days which gradually lessens the longer I fast.

I am being especially nice to myself because I have to continue working during this fast.  So I snuggle up in bed with my computer instead of watching TV- not that I watch a lot anyway.  Also if I am working a split day I come home and sleep in the afternoon till I wake which is usually an hour.  Talking of which it is time to turn out the light..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

Popular Posts