Be-ooooootiful day!!

I watched The girl with the Dragon Tattoo movie on Blue Ray last night so didn't get to bed till midnight.
So I have had the most wonderful sleep in ever and woken to a bright sunny day.

I am still in bed enjoying the view and the sun shining in through my curtain-less windows.

I am going in to Dorking today to see if M&S have any long 'boyfriend' cardigans and then on to have my hair coloured.


So this is day 6 and I am feeling very good indeed. I am looking forward to my juice this morning/lunch cos I bought a lot of fresh veg yesterday from the farm shop.  So I think I'll have my favourite..........carrot, celery, spinach and add an apple for good measure!


I ordered some new winter boots online and a pair of skinny jeans to wear with them and have had
an email to say they have been dispatched so they my arrive today.  I will post a pic when they do......

Comments

A boyfriend cardigan? and skinny jeans have you the legs,hahaha

Popular Posts